Product Description for the Yamaha TRBX304 Electric Bass Pewter Bonus Kit
Product Description For Yamaha TRBX304 Electric Bass Pewter With Snark SN-1 Clip on Tuner, Ultimate Support JS-AG100 A-frame Guitar Stand And Planet Waves Classic Leather Guitar Strap Black
1x Yamaha TRBX304 Electric Bass Pewter
1x Snark SN-1 Clip on Tuner
1x Ultimate Support JS-AG100 A-frame Guitar Stand
1x Planet Waves Classic Leather Guitar Strap Black
Yamaha TRBX304 Electric Bass Pewter
TRBX300 is built around a simple principle – your performance. The perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body provides the optimum tonal foundation while the Performance EQ active circuitry gives instant access to perfectly dialed-in stage-ready tones coupled with the expressive control you need.
- TRBX features a sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
- TRBX’s neck design combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with 5-pc maple/mahogany laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
- YGD designed M3 pickups feature oversized polepieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. The hum-cancelling design ensures your performance clean and noise-free while the integral thumb-rest provides unrivalled playability.
- TRBX300 models feature Yamaha’s exclusive Perfomance EQ active circuit with five performance-tuned full spectrum EQ curves optimized to give instant access to essential sounds along with powerful 2-band master equalization to shape and define your tone.
- TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
- A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 19mm string spacing on the 4-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
- Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
- 38mm (4-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
- Yamaha’s metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
Snark SN-1 Clip on Tuner
The Snark SN-1 Guitar & Bass Tuner makes tuning a breeze, thanks to a versatile design that includes a high-sensitive vibration sensor plus a sturdy clip that can go onto either the front or back of the headstock so it can be used by both left- and right-handed musicians. Adding to its ease of use is its full-color display that can be rotated 360° so it gives you even more visibility when you need it most. The SN-1 also offers you flat tuning and transpose options for down-tuning and capo situations, plus pitch calibration.
Ultimate Support JS-AG100 A-frame Guitar Stand
This sturdy A-frame guitar stand features heavy-duty tubing, rubber padding, and a "uni-construction" design which means that there are no parts to lose. The A-Frame Guitar Stand holds both acoustic and electric guitars thanks to the unique design of the support arms; and it folds up nicely for storage and simple transport.
Planet Waves Classic Leather Guitar Strap Black
Planet Waves guitar straps let you play in comfort and style! Available in several colors, styles, and materials, Planet Waves straps are made to last, giving you peace of mind when you strap on your favorite guitar or bass. These straps are available in a variety of materials, including leather, suede, and polypropylene. Whether you're looking for the ultimate in padded comfort, need eye-catching graphics for added onstage sizzle, or want a classic look to match your prized vintage axe, there's a Planet Waves guitar strap that's perfect for you.