The Stanton SCS.4DJ is the first truly integrated DJ system offering advanced one-button automatic synchronization. The embedded computer system assists your mixing by automatically synchronizing the tracks at the push of a button. This advanced digital mix engine also allows the Stanton SCS.4DJ to be placed into "Auto-DJ" mode, where the unit will automatically mix the music in your playlist based on your chosen style of mixing.
Mix and DJ From Your Digital Media Library
DJ directly from your digital media library located on your USB memory stick, hard drive or smart phone. The Stanton SCS.4DJ supports most unprotected file formats including WAV, MP3 and AAC files. The layout is instantly familiar to the experienced DJ, and logical enough for any novice to grasp. As a mobile DJ, the Stanton SCS.4DJ gives you the durability and flexibility you need to perform night after night, with an intuitive yet simple surface, easy access USB ports, and a rugged chassis.
Become More Creative
The Stanton SCS.4DJ's powerful one-button sync engine and built in tempo and beat grid calculations let you spend less time keeping things synchronized, giving you more time to be creative. The beat synchronized features including FX and Auto Loops will give you professional sounding mixes from your first mix out of the box.
Press the Record button and the Stanton SCS.4DJ will record your performance to any mass storage device. Your recording can be shared between friends or used to produce a CD for distribution.
- Ability to play and mix two tracks directly from the majority of mass storage devices
- Automatic Tempo and beat grid calculation allowing tracks to be synchronized quickly
- 4.3 " high resolution widescreen LCD with dual frequency dependant color waveform displays, makes visual beat matching easy
- Comprehensive Browse, Search and Sort capabilities presented in a simple and intuitive user interface
- 8 x "Soft" buttons allowing direct access to features, functionality and navigation
- 4 x "Direct Access" illuminated buttons, with a navigation section
- Dual high-resolution 4.75" touch-sensitive weighted platters, utilizing a high resolution scratch algorithm
- Dual built in effects unit functionality with full beat synchronization
- Record your mixes directly to WAV format files for sharing or distribution while you play
- Auto-DJ mode will mix your playlists automatically using the calculated beat grids
- Microphone input with high-headroom and low noise performance
- 60mm Pitch control, with pitch bend buttons and high quality keylock performance
- Multiple USB Connections (1 x Top, 1 x Rear, 2 x Base plus host connection for MIDI Controller mode)
- Transport controls featuring PLAY/PAUSE, CUE, SYNC and TAP tempo