TC Helicon VoiceTone Create-XT
Product Description for the TC Helicon VoiceTone Create-XT
Vastly superior to the reverb effect found in stomp boxes and in all-in-one mixers that do little more than add mud to your vocals, Create's high end reverb algorithm comes from TC Electronic, a company with a long and successful history in reverb processing. Stepping on the On button will give you the sense of space that adds warmth to your vocal whether you’ve chosen a long tail for a ballad or a shorter one for an uptempo song.
Choosing Your Sound
When it's time to pick your vocal effects, Create offers you several routes to define your sound. First of all, the 10 factory presets give you a wide range of useful effects with each preset having A and B settings that can be easily toggled when needed. To customize your sound, the 100 styles offer pre-programmed effect chains with a wide range of subtle to insane effects that can be made into easily accessible presets. Making things easier is the way in which the 100 styles are organized: by effects category and by musical genre. If you are comfortable with effects terminology, you can browse by category but if you prefer, you can browse the genres such as Pop/R&B, Rock/Metal, Oldies, Jazz/Ballad and Electronic.
- Complete pre-programmed effect chains
- 100 factory styles are available to customize presets
- Edit and store up to 10 presets, each with an A or B option
- Lush reverb effects include halls, rooms, plates, spring, ambience
- Various tempo-controlled delay effects including slap, echo, ping pong, multitap
- Modulation effects include detune, chorus, flange, doubling, rotor and more
- Transducer effects include popular megaphone, distortion and effect filters
- Flexible effects switching methods
- XLR mic input and XLR output in stereo or mono
- Clean, low noise, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5" x 1.5" x 5.25"|