Camel Audio Luftrum: Ambient
Product Description for the Camel Audio Luftrum: Ambient
Luftrum: Ambient is a journey between worlds, from summer afternoons to the icy depths of space. With dense washes of warm, shimmering pads and soundscapes, gentle guitar and piano arpeggios, music boxes, delicate, and ethereal sound effects that totter between beauty and despair, this is a particularly inspiring collection for the ambient musician, film, TV or game soundtrack composer. Its darker elements include chilling machine sounds, disturbing alien atmospheres, the voices of haunted children, water droplets, plus a sprinkling of the avant-garde.
This library incorporates a 127 MB sample library full of fascinating details covering interior and exterior atmospheres, rural ambiences, creatures at rest, and synth soundscapes. Luftrum is a respected sound designer and electronic experimentalist, known for his Ambient ReFills and atmospheric field recordings.
- Number of Sounds: 150 (1200 variations)
- Sound Categories: 44 Pads, 32 Soundscapes, 24 Sound Effects, 22 Arpeggiated, 8 Synth, 6 Loops, 5 Keys, 5 Bass, 4 Strings
- Genres: Ambient, Film, IDM and Electronica
- Sound Designer: Luftrum
- Download Size: 101 MB (Alchemy Player version 342 MB)
- Requirements: Alchemy Player (included) or Alchemy
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|