IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition
Product Description for the IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition
Now conduct the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra in Dvorak Symphony Hall from your Keyboard
Miroslav Philharmonik is a powerful, integrated Orchestral Workstation incorporating the legendary Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchestra and Choir Sample collections into a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored for classical sounds and arrangements. For the first time this famous and historical symphonic collection is available as a virtual instrument plug-in for a fraction of its original price.
Beauty without the Beast
Beautifully recorded at the Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague by Miroslav Vitous with the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, these sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unrivalled in the sample world. Now you can have them at your fingertips and on call any time of the day or night.
Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchestra and Choir Samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They’ve marked the aural atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many award winning composers.
True acoustic placement within the Dvorák Symphony Hall
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass and woodwind sections were captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague. There’s no need for placement simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and they naturally “fit” together and sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
- 1.5 GB orchestral sound library
- 16 parts multitimbral sound module with layerable parts
- New SampleTank 2.5 engine featuring new and improved STRETCH™ and Pitch-shift/Time-stretch plus traditional Resampling
- Easy to use classical music-oriented parameters
- Total sound editing with full access to over 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- 16 stereo outputs
- 20 built-in DSP effects
- CSReverb (Classik Studio Reverb)
- Reverb, Ambience, Reverb Delay, Delay
- Filter, Auto Pan, Tremolo
- Chorus, Multi Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- Lo-Fi, Distortion, Phonograph, Tone Control
- Parametric EQ, Channel Strip, Compressor, Limiter
- 4 Insert effects per voice
- 4 Send global effects
- Easy to use full MIDI control
- USER PRESET and COMBI PRESET features
- Convenient back up function
- Sound search function with integrated sounds database
- 256 notes polyphony
- Available as VST, RTAS, DXi, AU.
- For Mac OS® X, Windows®
- Sounds can also be used to expand SampleTank® 2.5 and later content
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|