Avid Pro Tools 10 (Upgrade from Express - CARD)
Product Description for the Avid Pro Tools 10 (Upgrade from Express - CARD)
Note: This is a special offer for registered owners of Pro Tools Express to upgrade to Pro Tools 10 at a special reduced price. Proof of eligibility is required to qualify for this offer.
Loaded with over 50 new features, Avid Pro Tools 10 takes the industry standard DAW to a whole new level. Whether you're new to recording or a seasoned pro, you're going to love recording and making music with Pro Tools. Pro Tools 10 gives you the straightforward user interface and flexible production power that has made Pro Tools the DAW of choice for top engineers and producers, plus incredible new features and functions. If you want amazing plug-ins for mixing and editing, world-class virtual instruments for creating and composing, and a comprehensive toolset for media post production, you need Avid Pro Tools DAW software!
Avid Pro Tools DAW Software at a Glance:
- Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
- A studio's worth of powerful and creative plug-ins
- Tons of tools for in-the-box music creation
- Advanced EUCON Integration
- Awesome new features for post, music, and more
Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
There's a reason Avid's Pro Tools is the go-to DAW for countless recording studios and editing suites around the world - it simply works. Pro Tools' ultra-streamlined 2-window user interface makes navigation easy, putting all of the controls and commands you regularly use right at your fingertips. And most advanced functions are only an additional click away. Forget about spending days or even weeks just getting to know the program. With Pro Tools, you can dive right in, quickly establishing the workflow that best meets your needs.
A studio's worth of powerful and creative plug-ins
Pro Tools comes loaded with a complete studio's worth of powerful music-creation and sound-processing plug-ins. Create and play music with top-quality virtual instruments, and tweak your tracks with a huge library of incredible effects and processors. Pro Tools also comes with Avid's ultra-flexible Channel Strip plug-in, a faithful recreation of the channel strip processors found in the legendary System 5 console. With all of this processing power, you're ready for serious production from day one.
Tons of tools for in-the-box music creation
As comprehensive as Pro Tools is for recording and editing audio, it's also the weapon of choice for music composers and electronic musicians. Not only does Pro Tools include a full lineup of great virtual instruments, it gives you the environment and tools you need to get the most out of them. If you're a traditional composer, you'll love how easy it is to import your scores or create new compositions in Pro Tools' Sibelius-based score editor. And if you're into modern MIDI production, Pro Tools' massive collection of MIDI tools will absolutely blow your mind!
Advanced EUCON Integration
Pro Tools 10 builds on the EUCON support first introduced in version 9, adding over 500 newly supported functions. Any command you can access from Pro Tools' pull-down menus (not just those with key commands) is now available to your EUCON-equipped control surface.
Awesome new features for post, music, and more
Many of the cool new features in Pro Tools 10 were developed to meet the needs of post-production professionals and provide tighter integration with Avid's Media Composer. However, these inspiring tools are useful no matter what you use Pro Tools for. Realtime fades make editing on the fly easy, and Pro Tools' new AudioSuite processing tools add the ability to process audio beyond the selected clip, so you can add crossfades after processing. Plus, you can now apply reverse delay or reverb with a single click. Finally, clip gain adds a whole new level of dynamic volume control to Pro Tools. The list goes on and on.
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- NEW! Advanced EUCON support adds over 500 controllable commands to your EUCON-equipped control surface plus
- NEW! Read and record from flash drives, RAID systems, and server storage systems such as Avid's ISIS 5000.
- NEW! Increased Automatic Delay Compensation (up to 16,383 samples)
- NEW! Sessions can contain various audio file types and formats, including interleaved stereo audio files
- NEW! Channel Strip plug-in format delivers the sound of the legendary System 5 console
- NEW! Down Mixer plug-in sums sessions from up to 7.1 surround down to 5.1, 2.1, 2.0, and even mono mixes
- NEW! Mod Delay III plug-in lets you add fun and exciting time/modulation-based effects
- NEW! 32-bit floating-point audio lets you store higher-quality audio
- NEW! Clip Gain adds dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media composer
- NEW! Open multiple AudioSuite windows at once
- NEW! Upgraded AudioSuite processing includes handles, whole file processing, and reverse delay/reverb processing
- NEW! AudioSuite processing preserves metadata
- NEW! Real-time fades eliminate the need for fade files and allow you to apply fades with the timeline running
- NEW! Overlapping Crossfades view
- NEW! Rewritten Disc Scheduler is more forgiving for slower hard drives and allows use of netword-attached storage drives
- NEW! Handy visual indicators for mutes and solos
- NEW! Bus Interrogation lets you track your signal flow
- NEW! Export Selected Tracks as New Session command make collaboration easier
- NEW! 24-hour timeline support for enhanced post-production compatibility
- NEW! Low Latency Monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware
- NEW! Export to iTunes and Export to SoundCloud
- NEW! Pro Tools in-application web browser for easy access to Avid Marketplace and Pro Tools resources
- Works with any audio interface or standalone
- Automatic Delay Compensation
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- OMF/AAF/MXF Interchange Support Built In
- MP3 Export Option with built in
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers
- Adjustable stereo pan depth feature
- Over 70 plug-ins and virtual instruments for sound shaping
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor windows for comprehensive composing
- Create a flawless performance using track compositing features
- Automation and controller lanes provide easy editing access
- QuickTime HD support on Mac OS X-based systems
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|