Avid Pro Tools 10 EDU Student
Product Description for the Avid Pro Tools 10 EDU Student
Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
There's a reason Avid's Pro Tools is the go-to DAW for countless recording studios and editing suites around the world - it simply works. Pro Tools' ultra-streamlined 2-window user interface makes navigation easy, putting all of the controls and commands you regularly use right at your fingertips. And most advanced functions are only an additional click away. Forget about spending days or even weeks just getting to know the program. With Pro Tools, you can dive right in, quickly establishing the workflow that best meets your needs.
A studio's worth of powerful and creative plug-ins
Pro Tools comes loaded with a complete studio's worth of powerful music-creation and sound-processing plug-ins. Create and play music with top-quality virtual instruments, and tweak your tracks with a huge library of incredible effects and processors. Pro Tools also comes with Avid's ultra-flexible Channel Strip plug-in, a faithful recreation of the channel strip processors found in the legendary System 5 console. With all of this processing power, you're ready for serious production from day one.
Tons of tools for in-the-box music creation
As comprehensive as Pro Tools is for recording and editing audio, it's also the weapon of choice for music composers and electronic musicians. Not only does Pro Tools include a full lineup of great virtual instruments, it gives you the environment and tools you need to get the most out of them. If you're a traditional composer, you'll love how easy it is to import your scores or create new compositions in Pro Tools' Sibelius-based score editor. And if you're into modern MIDI production, Pro Tools' massive collection of MIDI tools will absolutely blow your mind!
Advanced EUCON Integration
Pro Tools 10 builds on the EUCON support first introduced in version 9, adding over 500 newly supported functions. Any command you can access from Pro Tools' pull-down menus (not just those with key commands) is now available to your EUCON-equipped control surface.
Awesome new features for post, music, and more
Many of the cool new features in Pro Tools 10 were developed to meet the needs of post-production professionals and provide tighter integration with Avid's Media Composer. However, these inspiring tools are useful no matter what you use Pro Tools for. Realtime fades make editing on the fly easy, and Pro Tools' new AudioSuite processing tools add the ability to process audio beyond the selected clip, so you can add crossfades after processing. Plus, you can now apply reverse delay or reverb with a single click. Finally, clip gain adds a whole new level of dynamic volume control to Pro Tools.
- Unleash your creativity with the award-winning tool-set
- Get unrivaled sound quality, now with even higher resolution
- Work the way you want—with an interface or without
- Create bigger mixes, with up to 96 audio tracks
- Compose with virtual instruments and MIDI and Score Editors
- Work faster with Clip Gain, real-time fades, ADC, and more
- Add multiple audio formats to a session, without conversion
- Polish mixes with over 75 plug-ins, including the new Channel Strip
- Speed up mixing with industry-trusted automation tools
- Get the same features in Pro Tools software
- Build bigger mixes, with up to 768 audio and 64 video tracks
- Get highly responsive performance with the extended disk cache
- Get advanced audio editing, video editing, and automation
- Mix in up to 7.1 surround
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|