Camel Audio Arp Dimensions
Product Description for the Camel Audio Arp Dimensions
Arp Dimensions is a bubbling world of cascading melodies, pulsating soundscapes and headbanging layered riffs. No static arpeggios here – each preset incorporates extensive programming options to offer a seamless mini-world of evolving possibilities. This library is perfect for genres as diverse as electronica, dance and ambient, all locked in perfect sync to the tempo of your track. Many patches have a dedicated knob for switching between multiple arpeggiated patterns, so it's easy to make them fit your music.
Featuring hypnotic bass riffs, sci-fi bleeps and swooping synth motifs, ethnic percussion workouts, heavenly bells, scraped strings, pulsing voices, calming mantras, plus darting and stuttering chaotica. From classic simplicity to wild note excesses, from gently swelling sparseness to complex multi-layered riffs, Arp Dimensions has it all.
- Number of Sounds: 150 (1200 variations)
- Sound Categories: 150 Arps (35 Classic, 30 Ambient, 30 Dance, 18 Layered, 14 Arps, 14 Percussive, 9 Bass)
- Genres: Electronica, Ambient, Trance, Soundtrack, Hard Dance
- Sound Designer: Andre Ettema, Himalaya, Martin Walker, Tasmodia, Adam Szabo, Chris Sciurba, Stephan Romer, biomechanoid, Luftrum, Christian Kjeldsen, Yuroun, Gareth L Devlin, Corin Neff
- Download Size: 25 MB (Alchemy Player version 339 MB)
- Requirements: Alchemy Player (included) or Alchemy