Arturia Analog Experience - The Factory
Product Description for the Arturia Analog Experience - The Factory
Analog Experience, The Factory is a hybrid synthesizer by combining a native software synthesizer application and a dedicated controller-keyboard, it is offering a straightforward, innovative and enjoyable experience.
Based on Analog Factory 2.5, a software instrument offering 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds, Analog Factory Experience also includes a high quality 32-key MIDI keyboard now with aftertouch. Musicians just need to plug the keyboard via USB and launch the software. From there they can put their mouse away, everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. As a matter of fact, the user experience is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Experience, The Factory brings many more sounds, a better integration within DAWs, and all this at a far better price.
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software instantly recognize themselves and offer perfect integration
- Dedicated knobs and sliders on the hardware match the graphics of the software user interface
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, ARP2600V, CS-80 V, Prophet V and Jupiter-8V
- Based on TAE®, Arturia’s proprietary technology for emulating analog circuits, the best analog sound you can get in digital format
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds in real-time.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS)
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case.
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Works as a Universal 32-key USB/MIDI keyboard.
- New midi control center to set up midi integration with any external software or device.