Product Description for the Roland TD-25KS Electronic Drum Set
TD-25K can the serious drummer draw on the legacy of high-end V-Drums in an intermediate drum kit. TD-25K comes with a sound engine taken from the flagship TD-30 is so expressive that it makes Roland's top-line V-Drums to the only choice among professional drummers. A streamlined interface makes it simple to make your own kits, while the built-in audio recording function makes it possible to record your game so you both can evaluate it or share it. Other cool features include mesh-head pads that gives a realistic gaming experience, positional sensing on the snare drum for more dynamic expression and VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, which allows to play with authentic hi-hat techniques.
- Advanced Supernatural audio processor based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness on par with top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple and logical interface that makes it easy to change each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10 '' mesh-head lilletrommepad that supports positional sensing and rim shot / cross stick
- Three mesh-head tampads: two PDX-6 6.5 '' pads for Toms and PDX-8 8 '' pad as a floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat put on a standard hi-hatstativ, and move realistically and feels natural and acoustic
- Two CY-12C 12 '' crash cymbals with natural movement, edge / sensors and choke; CY-13R 13 '' ride cymbal with natural motion and edge / bow / bell triggering
- KD-9 Kick Trigger Pad with cloth-head which gives a great and solid feel
- Play with the WAV / MP-3 songs and save your game as audio tracks on a USB stick
- Coach function with hour Check and Quiet Count helps develop rhythm and timing
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen on / off button and knob controls for speed
- USB host port for audio / MIDI communication with a computer
Unmatched Audio And Expression
TD-25K gives you a great drum kit, thanks to Roland Supernatural technology with Behaviour Modelling as the flagship TD-30th The sound processor responds naturally and live in every nuance of your playing and provides a dynamic that is essential for the musical expression. Every nuance is detailed, precise, and sliding from the rim shot, hvivler, flams and ghost notes on the snare drum to massive crash cymbal strokes and bækkenhvivler.
High-End Feel And Playability
When you sit down at a TD-25K you will find that they feel and play as our high-end V-Drums. It is a full set of mesh-head pads that give the famous V-Drums-feeling with positional sensing on the snare drum, giving you nuanced, organic in sound depending on where on the pad you hit. Pelvic levels fluctuate naturally and supports shocking, edge / sounds of crash cymbals and edge / bow / bell of the ride cymbal. VH-11 V-Hi-Hat put on a standard hi-hatstativ and supports open / close and edge / surface, so you can execute your techniques exactly. And last but not least, KD-9 bass drum that feels completely natural and gives a rock solid response.
Select Your Kit And Play Immediately
TD-25Ks sound module has a no-nonsense interface and allows you to get started immediately. The large drejehul in the middle of the module lets you quickly select kits based on styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic and others. Once you have chosen your style, press the wheel and select the different variations. Next step? Play!
Tailor Your Kits To Suit Your Style
TD-25K makes editing sounds to suit your style of play or a specific style. Strike any pad to see which sound is selected and use the module knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling and levels. Handy shortcuts make it faster to edit your toms, so you can assign sounds and change muffling and atmosphere for all toms at once. Your changes are automatically saved ,, every time you change something. If you do not like about your latest tweaks you can easily undo them and go back to the original setup of the kit.
Play With The Tracks And Removals Audio
Want some great music to jam with to? Insert a USB connector with your best WAV / MP-3 songs and become a part of the band. In addition to the normal playback, looping sections that you want to practice, or slow down so you can more easily learn the rapid fills and stop. You can also connect your smartphone to the audio input and drum along to songs from all your phone's music library or from web. You can also record your performance (along with your backing track) as audio files to USB, which is a super cool way to evaluate your game on or to share your drumming with friends and music producers. Sound modules are equipped with a USB host port so you can record audio and MIDI data directly into your computer's music software (DAW).