Roland JUNO-Gi Synthesizer
Product Description for the Roland JUNO-Gi Synthesizer
How would you like a killer live-performance synth that can perform double duty as a serious 8-track recorder? With Roland's JUNO-Gi, that's exactly what you get. Roland loaded the JUNO-Gi up over 1,300 sounds and the same sound-shaping powers you've come to expect from the JUNO series. But here's a new twist: the JUNO-Gi is endowed with a full-functioning 8-track recorder. USB connectivity lets you turn the JUNO-Gi into a complete interface solution when paired with your favorite DAW software.
When it comes to a synth, the number and type of sounds available is a top concern. Roland packed the JUNO-Gi with over 1,300 sounds covering a huge array of instruments and styles. And if you're a gigging musician, you'll dig the Live Sets. Layer up to four sounds by stacking or splitting tones and save them together as a Live Set. Plus, a Special Live Set section dives in deep to take full advantage of the JUNO-Gi sound engine, giving you the most advanced synth sounds possible!
But of course, a gigging keyboard is only worth its salt if it's easy to move. Not only is the JUNO-Gi a snap to schlep from gig to gig (it's very lightweight), but you can run it on batteries too! Imagine how easy it would be to take your battery-powered JUNO-Gi synth and a battery-powered BA-330 keyboard amp to the gig. And you could play just about anywhere. Throw out a tip jar and rock on the corner! Be ready in an instant for an impromptu coffee house gig. The world will be your oyster!
As if this wasn't enough reason to click "Add to Cart," the JUNO-Gi is also a full-functioning 8-track digital record (2-track simultaneous recording, 8-track playback). You've got guitar/mic/line inputs so you can record nearly anything, and a 32GB SDHC card (not included) can hold up to 192 hours of recording (that's a lot!). Of course, you've got full import/export support for transferring files to and from a computer and the same effects built into BOSS's GT series are onboard to handle spicing up your tracks.
When you combine the JUNO-Gi with the bundled Cakewalk Sonar LE 8.5 software, you have a complete digital audio workstation package for your PC. In addition, the MIDI Controller Mode lets you operate the JUNO-Gi as a MIDI master keyboard for controlling your DAW or external MIDI devices. The JUNO-Gi is a powerhouse of a synth, with everything else just being icing on the case
- Keyboard 61 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony 128 voices
- Parts - Live Set (4 layers) + 16 parts
- Wave Memory 128 MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Preset Memory Live Set: 1,379, Tone: 788 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Set: 14 + 9 (GM2)
- User Memory Live Set: 256, Favorite: 100
- Effects Multi-Effects: 2 systems, 79 types, Chorus: 3 types, Reverb: 5 types (Digital Recorder Section)
- Tracks Track: 8, V-Track: 64
- 8 V-Tracks per each Track with up to 2-track simultaneous recording and up to 8-track playback
- Maximum Number of Songs 99
- Memory Capacity - SD memory card: supports SDHC cards to a maximum of 32 GB
- Sample Rate 44.1kHz
- Nominal Input Level: Line Input jacks: -10 dBu; Guitar/Mic Input Jack: Guitar: -20 dBu; MIC: -40 dBu
- Insert Effects: 3 banks (Guitar, Mic, Line). Mastering Tool Kit, Reverb (USB Memory Song Player Section)
- File Format Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Standard MIDI File: format-0/1
- Number Of Songs: 99 Songs
- External Memory USB memory: Supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory (Sold Separately)
- Rhythm Pattern Preset: 371, User: 99, Song (Digital Recorder): 99
- Arpeggiator - Preset: 128, User: 64
- Chord Memory Preset: 17
- Controllers - Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, D Beam Controller, S1/S2 Buttons, Sound Modify Knob x 6
- Display 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- External Memory SD/SDHC Card