Reloop TM-4 - Terminal Mix 4
Product Description for the Reloop TM-4 - Terminal Mix 4
Reloop is proud to present its first digital mixing controller designed especially for Serato: Terminal Mix 4. By introducing the Terminal Mix 4, Reloop has broken new ground once again with this fully integrated 4-channel mixer* offering a wealth of features, including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique* and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be easily assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the crossfader curve.
In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons - a fader start* function can also be activated if desired.
As a further highlight, Reloop has developed brand new ultra-flat aluminum jog platters which with an impressive XXL diameter of 15.5 cm have also been enhanced with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
Trigger Action Deluxe: The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberised buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point whilst also being extremely durable.
The performance section* features an extensive 8 button layout which can be utilized over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer - or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with brand new performance modes (Cut'n'Slice) for live remixing
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation.
Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14 bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
Power House Interface: The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
Terminal Mix comes 'plug and play' ready with Serato DJ Intro and a Virtual DJ 4-Deck LE (Reloop edition). Traktor Pro 2 mappings are also available.
- 4-Deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface
- Plug'n'Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world's leading mixing software developer SERATO
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat XXL jog platters with Vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 4-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile cont
- Mixer section:
- Classic 4 channel design
- 1x Pro Longlife crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- 4x volume controllers with Pro Longlife line faders
- 4x 3-band equalizer knobs
- 4x gain turning knob
- 4x filter knob
- Player section:
- 2x 15.5cm touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Different jog modes (scratch & pitch bend, quick search)
- 2x high resolution 100mm 14-bit pitch faders without locking position
- 1 assignable encoder, 3 assignable knobs, 4 buttons for effect control
- Unicoloured, glistening red illumination
- Master section:
- Cue mix, headphones volume, sampler volume and master controllers
- Extra large Trax encoder for quick and easy music library browsing (with 4 load buttons)
- 2x 8 bar LED chain (master L+R)
- Included Accessories: Serato DJ Intro & Virtual DJ LE 4-deck Reloop edition and USB cord
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||26" x 16" x 5"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|