ART MX821 Rack Mount Mixer
Product Description for the ART MX821 Rack Mount Mixer
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output.
Essential features include: XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
- Eight Independent Input Channels
- Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
- 48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
- RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
- RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
- Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply
Audio Utilities Series Overview
Audio Utilities by Applied Research and Technology are audio devices that have been designed and engineered to exceed high standards for audio performance and functionality. These innovative, high-quality components are perfect for virtually any audio application where precision frequency tailoring, reliable performance and rugged design are of the utmost importance. ART Audio Utilities deliver extremely precise and powerful flexibility, with quality features and reliable design criteria necessary for top-level audio performanc
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|