Product Description for the Sony MDR-7506
The MDR-7506 is a staple within the recording, film and live arenas. Due to its low impedance and closed ear design, the headphone does an outstanding job of cutting down background noise while providing plenty of volume in the studio or in the field. Additionally, the closed design helps eliminate "headphone bleed" when overdubbing in the studio.
The MDR-7506 is an around-the-ear design and is ideal for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders or other equipment with less than powerful headphone amplification. The headphone has a foldable design, making it convenient to store or transport.
- Circumaural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use in professional applications
- 40mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- Compact, foldable design
- OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity
- 40mm Driver Unit
- Closed-Ear Design
- Folding Construction
- Stereo Unimatch Plug
- Gold Connectors and OFC Cord
- Supplied Soft Case