Zoom H1 Ultra-Portable Digital Audio Recorder
Product Description for the Zoom H1 Ultra-Portable Digital Audio Recorder
The H1 Handy Recorder from Zoom is an easy-to-use, versatile stereo digital audio recorder that fits into the palm of your hand. Following in the footsteps of the popular H2 and H4n, the H1 brings pro-level recording to a more compact and affordable design. Perfect for musicians, journalists, podcasters, and more, the H1 records high-quality WAV and MP3 files to meet any professional need. The H1 has a stereo X/Y microphone configuration that captures perfect stereo images. A built-in speaker lets you listen to your recordings right away.
The H1 records your audio onto easily-found microSD or microSDHC flash memory cards, supporting capacities up to 32GB. A 2GB card is included so you can begin recording right away. The H1 records WAV audio at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz, and MP3 audio at rates up to 320kbps and VBR. The pocket-sized device runs on a single AA battery to provide up to 10 hours of continuous operation.
The simple, intuitive interface provides you with 1-button recording, while a backlit LCD display shows vital information. The rear of the recorder features controls for the low cut filter, automatic level control, and format selection. Physical controls are provided for input level and record/playback functions, so you don't have to navigate through complicated menus in order to find the features you want.
A 3.5mm mic/line input lets you connect an external microphone or music player, while a 3.5mm headphone/line output lets you connect your favorite headphones or small external speakers. A high-speed USB 2.0 port allows you to easily transfer data to your Mac or PC. A threaded tripod mount socket makes it easy to mount the H1 on a tripod or stand.
- Compact Form Factor
- This tiny recorder slips easily into your pocket or bag for the ultimate in portability
- High-Quality Audio
- The recorder can record WAV (BWF) files at up to 24-bit/96kHz or MP3 files up to 320kbps and VBR. Broadcast Wave Format allows you to add track markers to your recording
- X/Y Stereo Mic Configuration
- The X/Y stereo microphone configuration captures crisp, true stereo recordings for incredible accuracy and realism
- Reference Speaker
- A built-in speaker lets you listen to your recordings immediately
- microSD/SDHC Card Recording
- The H1 records to easily-found microSD and microSDHC memory cards with capacities up to 32GB. A 2GB card is included to get you started
- The simple interface provides 1-button recording and offers physical controls for playback functions, input and volume levels, low cut filter, and auto level control; eliminating the need for complicated menus. The backlit LCD screen makes it easy to see vital information
- Automatic Gain and Low-Cut Filter
- An advanced Auto Gain Control (AGC) and low-cut filter allow the H1 to record audio at the most appropriate level while minimizing unwanted noise without having to adjust settings
- AA Battery
- The H1 uses a single AA battery to give you up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Input/Output Options
- A standard 3.5mm mic/line input lets you connect external microphones and sound sources such as MP3 players. A 3.5mm headphone/line output let you connect headphones or small external speakers
- High-Speed USB 2.0
- A high-speed USB 2.0 port allows you to quickly transfer your audio files to your Mac or PC
- Tripod Mounting
- A standard threaded tripod socket lets you mount the H1 to a tripod or stand
- Optional Accessory Kit
- The APH-1 accessory package (sold separately) offers a windscreen, AC adapter, USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded case, and mic clip adapter to maximize the H1's capabilities
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge