Avid Mbox with Pro Tools Express
Product Description for the Avid Mbox with Pro Tools Express
Designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems, the Mbox interface features advanced recording technology for exceptional quality. A premium analog signal path and high-performance converters deliver pristine 24-bit, 96kHz sound. Stringent testing standards ensure rock-solid performance in the most demanding environments.
The Mbox interface is also compatible with other major recording applications, so you can make music any way you want. All-new drivers provide superior performance with Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
The Mbox interface is packed with tons of advanced features that make it easy to get great results. Mbox boasts the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter circuit found in our high-end Pro Tools|HD 192 I/O audio interface, so you can track much hotter signals without overloading the inputs and clipping. Built-in reverb helps you deliver more inspiring vocal and instrumental performances—without taxing your computer processor. The integrated guitar tuner enables you to tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments directly from the interface. And a Pro Tools multi-function button makes it easy to access common software parameters—like tap session tempo, start/stop record, and create a new track—right from the front of the interface. With Mbox, your sessions will move at the speed of your creativity.
Mbox® is a premium audio interface, packing a wide range of analog and digital I/O connections into a mobile form factor.
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping—providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multi-function button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- Hardware configuration:
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 2 XLR mic/line combo inputs with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12 x 11 x 4 in|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|
Pro Tools® Mbox® Family Overview - High-Performance Pro Tools Personal Studio