Rolls VP29 Phono Preamp
Product Description for the Rolls VP29 Phono Preamp
The VP29 is a simple yet integral part of the vintage home audio enthusiast. It’s circuitry is designed not only to provide the RIAA equalization curve, but smooth and quiet operation.
- I/ O Connectors: RCA, 1/8
- Input Sensitivity: 35 dBV gain @ 1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- Input Capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Max Output Level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at 1% dist.
- Frequency Response: + / - 1.5dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
- THD: .02% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- PWR: 12 - 18 VDC
- Size: 3.25" x 2" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.25" x 1.5" x 2"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|