RME HDSP AES-32 PCI Card
Product Description for the RME HDSP AES-32 PCI Card
The Hammerfall DSP AES-32 is a short-length PCI card with AES/EBU interfaces. It provides eight AES inputs (16 channels) and eight AES outputs (16 channels) at 192 kHz sample rate. The card is also equipped with two MIDI I/O ports, word clock I/O, and can be used with the optional TCO module for synchronization to LTC and video.
The AES-32 is RMEs reaction to requests from audio professionals for an AES-based solution with the typical RME features and quality. This audio card is a perfect all-in-one solution for professional users in the fields of broadcast, TV, theater, stage/PA - and in any professional studio.
The cards main board contains word clock I/O and a 25-pin D-sub connector, providing four AES inputs and four AES outputs via standard digital breakout cable (Tascam pinout). The word clock input is galvanically isolated via transformer and operates on Single, Double and Quad Speed signals automatically. The expansion board adds audio channels 9-16 and a connector for a MIDI breakout cable with two MIDI I/Os (four 5-pin DIN connectors). It does not require a PCI slot.
- Support for 192 kHz at full channel count
- Native support for Double and Quad Wire transfer
- Direct conversion between these formats
- SteadyClock for highest jitter suppression and clock regeneration
- Intuitive and clearly laid-out user interface
- TotalMix: 512 channel mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- 48 level meter Peak/RMS, hardware-computer
- 1-Lane PCI Express Endpoint device(no PCI Express to PCI Bridge), revision 1.1.
- 2.5 Gbps line speed
- Packet-based full-duplex communication(up to 500 MB/s transfer rate)
- All settings: changeable in real-time
- Automaticand intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Sync sources:8 x AES, word clock, internal
- Varipitch:by input signal or word clock
- Sample rates:32 kHz up to 192 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)
- Sample rate range:AES: 28 kHz - 204 kHz, word clock: 28 kHz - 204 kHz
- Jitter:< 1 ns, internal and all inputs
- Jitter sensitivity:PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter without problems
- Comes with DIGICheck:the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Input8 x AES, 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Output8 x AES, 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Input word clock:BNC, Signal Adaptation Circuit (functional from 1.2 Vpp input signal), termination via jumper
- Output word clock:BNC, low-impedance driver stage, 4 Vpp into 75 Ohms, short-circuit-proof
- MIDI input and output:via four 5-pin DIN jacks
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|