RME HDSP 9632 PCI Card
Product Description for the RME HDSP 9632 PCI Card
The RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632 PCI Card makes the dream of an all-in-one soundcard for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192kHz A/D/A with more than 110dB signal to noise ratio. Balanced stereo analog I/O, ADAT digital I/O, S/PDIF digital I/O with breakout cable for S/PDIF optical, MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI, and stereo headphone output. All inputs and outputs are simultaneously useable. Optional hi-quality analog expansion boards are easy to install, and a clock section provides maximum suppression of external clock signal jitter. An internal ADAT I/O allows for up to 14 analog inputs, 14 analog outputs, or the usage of a TDIF interface directly inside the computer.
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 192kHz/24-bit, > 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192kHz-capable
- Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously!
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level settings
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- TotalMix: 512-channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution