Mogami Gold DB25-XLRF 10'
Product Description for the Mogami Gold DB25-XLRF 10'
Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use.
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 channels.
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- Easy cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are colour coded by standard resistor colour code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also colour coded based on the international standard resistor colour code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor colour combination.
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
- CL2 rated version available. Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement.
- Rugged, noise-proof all metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination
- Easy-to-grab metal thumb screws
- An excellent choice for patch bays where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular
- Lifetime Warranty
8 Channels in.
Gold DB25 to XLR female.
Made with Mogami 2932 studio snake cable.
Includes both metric and domestic thumbscrews for use on just about all machines and consoles.
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|