Product Description for the RCF M18
M Mixers represent a fully integrated solution for musicians. Maximum flexibility and comfort are granted by internal power supply, integrated Wi-Fi access point and antennas: the only items musicians need to carry are their instruments.
The six XLR and two Combo connectors that are present on the M 18’s rear panel provide 8 mic preamp inputs, which are designed to lay the foundations for a transparent, warm and dynamic sound.
Line inputs have been developed with the same focus. The 10 TS jacks from 9 to 18 provide the line inputs of the M 18. Two of them, 9 and 10, are switchable to Hi-Z – High Impedance input (1MΩ) – and allow direct connection of passive or low-level instruments directly, without the need for an adapter. This is the ideal solution for acoustic or electric or bass guitars with passive pickups.
The remote-controlled Mic Gain allows the user to control the Mic Preamps and Line input Gain even at high distance from the M 18 box. All the settings are stored in the snapshot memories and can be recalled according to the user’s needs.
Six +22 dB balanced AUX Outputs are on hand to connect stage monitors or external effect processors, in case the M 18’s internal processing is not sufficient for the user’s needs.
The +22 dB balanced MAIN MIX outputs are supported by a pair of male XLR.
- 8 High Performance discrete Mic Preamp Input
- 10 Line input including 2 HiZ switchable input
- 1 Stereo Main Out
- 6 balanced Aux output
- 1 Stereo Headphones Out
- 1 dual footswitch connector
- MIDI IN and OUT Ports
- Selection of three type of PEQ , Gate, Compressor on every input channel
- Standard PEQ on every Aux Out
- Three internal FX: Reverb, Delay, Modulation
- Up to 16 insertable Plug-ins selected between plenty of option
- Valve warmer, Xciter, Maximizer and Stereo Graphic EQ on Main Mix