Product Description for the Rane Sixty-Eight
Rane and Serato welcome the Rane SIXTY-EIGHT, the ultimate club mixer. Two computers, two USB ports, up to four decks and a range of effects.
Introducing the first Scratch Live compatible DJ mixer that allows two computers to be connected simultaneously.
Using two USB ports, the new Rane SIXTY-EIGHT mixer lets two DJs play Scratch Live at the same time, allowing for seamless handover from one DJ to another. You can also control up to four decks with a single laptop.
Armed with studio-grade phono preamps, USB and S/PDIF inputs, the SIXTY-EIGHT can allow a blend of analog and digital audio sources like never before. The Rane SIXTY-EIGHT features easy to use internal digital effects, and direct control of over 30 Scratch Live library, cue and loop functions.
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.