Product Description for the Pioneer DDJ-SX
The DDJ-SX is an all-in-one performance controller, with a tactile approach to mixing digital music. This hands-on DJ controller features 2 CDJ-type jog wheels with LCD displays, 16 touch-responsive pads for triggering samples, and an integrated 4-channel mixer with 2 mic inputs, XLR master out, TRS booth out, and a built-in 24-bit soundcard. The DDJ-SX is also completely mapped for control of the included Serato DJ software.
FREE DOWNLOAD OF SERATO DJ
In addition to 4-deck and sampler functions, the latest “Serato DJ”DJ software from Serato also comes with “DUAL DECK CONTROL”, “SLIP MODE”, and FX powered by iZotope to arrange tracks in a wide variety of styles.
Two tracks played by two decks can be controlled at the same time so that you can perform scratching or set and recall hot cues on the both tracks as if they were performed on a single track.
DJing function that allows tracks to continue playing in the background while other tracks are looped, scratched or hot cued, without affecting the original track.
New FX powered by iZotope
High quality FX newly developed by iZotope. With the new effects, DJ can apply more creative and more unique arrangement to the music.
LAYOUT EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR SERATO DJ
DDJ-SX with full of features of “Serato DJ” in its exclusively designed layout delivers intuitive and fun DJing. All buttons and knobs of the controller are programmed to the applicable software functions by default so that you can enjoy DJing only by connecting this unit to a computer.
Large, rubber “PERFORMANCE PADS” on the front of the DDJ-SX are assigned to four functions: hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. Tracks can be arranged with a dynamic performance such as tapping and drum rolls, and the volume can be adjusted depending on how strong the pad is tapped. Each Pad has blue illumination built in for the DJ to immediately see the CUE and effect status.
The DDJ-SX comes with a “4-CHANNEL MIXER” that allows each track played from four decks to be controlled individually. These four tracks can be mixed in a variety of ways for more unique DJing. A master level meter at the center of the mixer and channel level meters on the control interface of each channel allow DJs to instantly identify the sound level of each channel. The mixer can be used with the external input terminal for use as a standalone DJ mixer.
The DDJ-SX has the industry’s shortest control latency, which is the time between touching the jog and sending the signal to the software. The resistance of the knob has been fine-tuned so that “BIG JOG” can be controlled exactly as you intend to. The DDJ-SX also features an “ON JOG DISPLAY” at the center of the jog showing the playback status and position of the current track. This gives the DJ a greater degree of accuracy when scratching tracks.
WIDE RANGE OF I/O CONNECTIONS
The DDJ-SX comes with four individual input terminals that can be connected to external devices such as CD players or analog turn tables. Two individual microphone input terminals, two master output terminals (XLR terminal × 1, RCA terminal × 1), and one booth out terminal provide the DDJ-SX with connectivity in countless scenarios.
- Industry's first 4-channel performance DJ controller/mixer for Serato DJ software
- Pro-level build quality with oversized jog wheels feat. CDJ-type on jog display
- 8 soft-touch rubber controller/trigger pads per deck for loop/sample
- Can be used as a standalone 4-channel mixer
- Serato DJ Software – The new Serato software is bundled with the DDJ-SX for an easy out-of-the-box experience.
- Multiple Connection Options – The DDJ-SX offers dual CD and phono/line inputs for external devices as well as two microphone inputs, two master outputs (XLR and RCA) and a booth out terminal.
- High Quality Audio – A low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter (DAC) are used for accurate audio playback
- Built-in Sound Card - equipped with a high quality audio interface
- Needle Search – Users can immediately jump to a specific part of a music track with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve to suit any type of mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||26.14 x 14.06 x 2.77|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|
Pioneer DDj SX
Review by Melvi
But this Pioneer DDJ SX is by far the best
Pioneer have out done themselves on this one
Very solid Unit.
Dealing with ProAudioStar for last 5 years always excellent and efficient service
Keep up the Good work Mr Ron Wolf & Team (Posted on 11/19/12)