- Hot Cue Roll/Sampler Roll : Launch Hot Cues and Samples that are automatically synced to the BPM.
- Combo FX : Simultaneously trigger and modulate multiple effects and filters with one pad.
- Trans : Cut the volume of FX in and out at pre-set intervals.
- Big Jog Wheels : The DDJ-SR features two large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities. The -resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best “feel” and the shortest latency.
- 2-Channel Mixer : The built-in 2-channel mixer on the DDJ-SR is ideal for scratch performances. The mixer can also be used with four decks using the “deck select” buttons located on each side of the controller. In addition, the unit features a “Cross Fader Reverse” switch to enable the left and right decks to be controlled from opposite sides.
- High-end Design : The DDJ-SR sports a steel top panel and an aluminum jog plate for a more elegant and stylish look and feel.
- Serato DJ Software : A free-of-charge download of Serato DJ software is included with the purchase of a DDJ-SR for an easy out-of-the-box experience.
- USB Power : The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop1.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) : Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve : Suits any mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start : Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
- Integrated Handles : The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience.