Product Description for the Pioneer DDJ-RZX Bedroom Rocker Kit 3
1 x Pioneer DDJ-RZX
2 x Adam A7X
2 x Mogami TRS-TRS 6' Cable
Visualise your sets with the DDJ-RZX controller for rekordbox video. Designed for DJs on the road, it comes with three 7-inch touch screens that let you close your laptop and get intuitive control over audio and video features in rekordbox dj and rekordbox video directly from the hardware.
The DDJ-RZX inherits traits from the CDJ-2000NXS2 multiplayer and DJM mixer series including large jog wheels, multicoloured Performance Pads and high-quality sound. Plus an extensive FX unit lets you trigger Mic FX, Combo FX, Sampler Repeat and Release FX – as well as the studio-quality Sound Colour FX from the DJM-900NXS2
- Mix audio and videos instinctively with features inherited from the CDJ and DJM series including large jog wheels and multicoloured tactile Performance Pads. The 4-channel controller has an independent sampler section for intuitive control of Beat Sync, quantize and trim on the sampler.
- Hear the true quality of your tracks thanks to AC inlets for reduced cable contact resistance and a high-performance 96 KHz/32 bit D/A converter made by Asahi Kasai. Plus a low-jitter clock IC and the 96kHz/24 bit USB sound card ensure powerful, high-quality sound.
3 TOUCH DISPLAYS
- Three 7-inch touch screens give you direct access to track info such as titles, BPM and key using deck display mode, and enlarged waveforms for each track, as well as loops and Hot Cues in mixer display mode. You can use the displays to preview/monitor video and image files, trigger Beat FX and Release FX, while Touch FX lets you add FX and adjust parameters by tracing on the x and y axes on the display. All without having to touch your laptop.
DEDICATED MIC SECTION
- 2 XLR combo input jacks give distortion-free Mic output even at loud volumes. The dedicated 3-band EQ and Mic FX – Echo, Reverb, Pitch or V-Tune – let you tune each voice to give your performance just that little extra.
- The DDJ-RZX is stacked with pro-DJ FX controls for rekordbox dj and external sound sources. You can apply Sound Colour FX and Beat FX simultaneously, and trigger Release FX to reset them instantly to create a break. Plus you can add sub parameters to the Sound Colour FX or use Sampler Repeat to change the length of a loop.
- You get a free licence key for rekordbox video bundled with this controller. Use it to load videos and image files to the decks from a laptop or stream live footage from a USB camera, then add text overlays and FX in real-time. You have the option to prepare your video sets in rekordbox or mix your visuals on the fly.
ADAMs A7 & A7X: the evolution of a legend
The predecessor to the A7X, the A7, became the most famous of all ADAM monitors in a very short time. Not only has it been reviewed over three dozen times with outstanding results, it has also received numerous awards. The A7 quickly gained mass appeal, praised in many of the world’s largest internet forums. Still today, the A7 are the reference monitors in many smaller studios.
With the A7X, ADAM Audio proudly presents the evolution of a legend. It takes everything that made the A7 such an outstanding speaker to a new level.
The first aspect that distinguishes the old from the new model is the X-ART tweeter. The ‘X’ stands for ‘eXtended frequency response’ and thus for one of the features of the Accelerating Ribbon Technology that has been drastically improved: the frequency response. It now extends all the way up to 50kHz. In addition, the X-ART tweeter has a higher efficiency and higher maximum sound pressure levels.
The perfect integration with the lower frequencies has been achieved with a newly designed 7” midwoofer. It has been redesigned with a much bigger voice coil (1.5”) and is driven by an amplifier with twice the power compared to its predecessor. This combination produces an amazing sound and pressure levels with an almost distortion-free musical reproduction.
Amplifiers / controls
Each driver has its own dedicated amplifier. A 50W A/B amp is responsible for the X-ART tweeter, while the midwoofer is being driven by a 100W PWM amp. The front panel includes a power switch and a control for the volume that retains the volume setting independently from the on/off switch.
On the rear panel are several additional controls: a gain for the high frequencies (± 4dB) and two shelf filters for high and low frequencies.
To ensure greater compatibility, there are both XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) connectors.
Mogami TRS-TRS 6' Cable:
For outstanding neutral tone and noise rejection, Mogami Gold TRS-TRS is an excellent interconnect cable for any ¼ " balanced line cable. This cable is a very popular choice for line output into mixers and powered speakers.