Product Description for the Nugen VisLM-H 2 Loudness Meter
VisLM-H2 delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately.With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM-H combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
Elegant and simple to use, VisLM-H2 promotes a highly efficient workflow with the ability to drill down to any level of complexity the context demands. With VisLM-H2, your loudness workflow is transparently integrated into the production environment. Now with a fully resizable interface and many additional visualisations, it's even simpler to identify exactly the information you need and choose the configuration that matches your workflow precisely.
Loudness memory workflow accelerators.
VisLM-H2 remembers loudness data – up to 12 hours, locked to time-code received directly from your NLE/DAW. Any minor edit or over dub immediately triggers overall loudness updates, eliminating the need for end to end re-measurement. Loudness data is saved with the session allowing full session loudness recall – pick up where you left off. Offline AudioSuite scans can be loaded into the real-time meter for immediate pre-loading of loudness history. ReMEM brings unparalleled workflow acceleration, delivering best-in-class performance to your editing environment today.
Loudness normalisation introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to remain in control of audio quality and meet the requirements of current and proposed legislation.
- Hit specification easily and intuitively
- Achieve average loudness harmonisation from differing sources
- Balance music/dialog/special effects
Mixing | Mastering | Acquisition
- Take control of audio quality at source
- Avoid 'level shifting' further down the broadcast stream
- Produce consistent masters
Broadcast | Transmission
- Meet legislation and internal standards
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
- ASWG 7.1 surround support
- PlayStation, PSP & Xbox One compatible
- Balance dialog/SFX/beds