Product Description for the Nugen LMB MXF Extension
LMB MXF Extension
LMB takes care of your checking and compliance simply and effectively, with high-speed automated loudness measurement and correction. Supporting 'hot-folder', batch scripting and drag & drop, LMB batch processes at 100x real-time or faster, with detailed logs and/or corrected files to multiple, complex loudness criteria.
Native MXF & ProRes handling
With the Native MXF and ProRes expansion options, LMB can even assess and correct the audio within an MXF container or ProRes file, leaving other data intact and writing corrected audio back into the same file, saving time and avoiding potential file conversion errors.
DynApt loudness compliant dynamic adaptation
The DynApt options addresses the challenges of re-purposing Film for TV, or TV/Radio for streaming, while respecting dialog level in the full context of loudness compliance. Providing a new option for adapting content in a fast and efficient manner, DynApt automatically adapts dynamic audio appropriately for different listening environments and playout systems.
Features like comprehensive batch-file automation, network hot folders and XML log files make LMB an ideal workgroup solution and allow for easy integration into existing asset management workflows.
Loudness normalisation introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to remain in control of audio quality and meet the requirements of current and proposed legislation.
QA and compliance
- Verify out-sourced material
- Meet loudness delivery specifications
- Streamline in-house editing
- Avoid non-conformance penalties
- Command-line integration for automated workflow
- Overview and detailed logging for post-mortem analysis
- Automate loudness normalisation
- Prepare archives automatically
- Pre-conform libraries for immediate use
- Balance without resorting to automation
- Re-align automatically after editing
- Establish multiple presets for several clients/broadcast chains