Native Intstruments Audio 2 DJ
Product Description for the Native Intstruments Audio 2 DJ
The AUDIO 2 DJ fills the need for a high quality, ultra-mobile audio interface for digital DJs using TRAKTOR or other DJing and performance software. Even though it's the smallest DJ USB soundcard in the world, it still has enough punch to rock the world's biggest clubs! The AUDIO 2 DJ is Native Instruments' entry level solution for DJs who want ultimate portability with no compromise on audio quality. If you're a digital DJ who doesn't require audio recording or timecode control, the AUDIO 2 DJ is made for you.
Hook It Up
The AUDIO 2 DJ connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 cable. The two 1/4 inch output channels can either be used to route stereo signals to an external mixer, or as a master out and headphone monitor for using the internal mixer of your DJ or performance software. The included cables make hooking up to any system a breeze- all you need is your AUDIO 2 DJ and laptop.
Amazing sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on both channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the AUDIO 2 DJ’s professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
AUDIO 2 DJ includes the following software products:
TRAKTOR PRO Demo Version
Try out Native Instruments' latest professional DJ software: TRAKTOR PRO sets the standard for power, reliability, and creativity in DJing. Mix digital files on 4 decks, using the high quality internal mixer or external hardware, and over 20 unbelievable effects.
KORE PLAYER & KORE SOUNDPACK
If you also like to produce your own music, the included KORE PLAYER offers a wide range of premium sounds for use in any sequencer. KORE PLAYER is a software instrument with six sound engines under the hood. The library contains over 600 MB of tweakable, production-ready sounds. The included KORE SELECTION SOUNDPACK gives you a total of 119 instrument and 16 effect sounds.
- Professional USB 2.0 audio interface with ultra-high 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic(R) converters
- 2 stereo 1/4 in. Line/Headphone level outputs
- Manual volume controls for each stereo channel
- Hi-gain outputs based on RC4580 Headphones OP AMP for punchy, loud level as also featured on the AUDIO 4 DJ and AUDIO 8 DJ interfaces
- 2 output LEDs (one LED for each stereo channel) for instant visual monitoring of connection status
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Ultra-low latency ASIO(TM), Core Audio(TM), Direct Sound(TM), WASAPI(TM) drivers
- Compatible with software platforms VST(TM), Audio Units(TM), Stand-alone, RTAS(R)
- 2 phone-jack (1/4 in.) to RCA adapter cables (cable length 1 m) and 1 shielded USB cable (approx. 1,5 m) are included in the product box
- Supported Drivers: ASIO(TM), Core Audio(TM), DirectSound(R), WASAPI(TM)
- Power Supply: Power Supply Via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Audio Outputs (D/A): Channels: 4; Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz; Resolution: 24-bit; Converter: Cirrus Logic
- Line Outputs: Output Impedance: 100 Ohms Unbalanced, 200 Ohms Balanced; Cross Talk: -87 dBu; Maximum Output Level: +9,6 dBu; SNR (weighted): 101 dBu (A-weighted); THD+N: 0,007%; Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu: 10 Hz-40 kHz
- Headphone Output: Load Impedance: 8 Ohms - 600 Ohms; Maximum Output Level (100 Ohm load): 9,3 dBu, 4.26 V rms, 100 mW @ 100 Ohms; SNR (weighted): 95 dBu (A-weighted); THD+N (100 Ohms): 0,012%; Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu: 10 Hz-40 kHz
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.5" x 0.9" x 2.3"|