Native Instruments Kore 2
Product Description for the Native Instruments Kore 2
KORE 2 is the Next-Generation Workstation – a powerful software / hardware system with a versatile library of more than 500 production-ready sounds with over 3,000 sound variations, plus over 100 effect settings. Find, play, and tweak sounds with unprecedented speed, power and ease. KORE 2 features six integrated sound engines, a dedicated hardware controller, and the ultra-fast KoreSound® browser. KORE 2 is infinitely expandable with our huge collection of instruments powered by KORE, with KOMPLETE 5 or any other Audio Unit™/VST®-plug-in.
Production Ready Sound Library
KORE 2 produces cutting-edge sounds right from the start based on the integrated sound engines of REAKTOR, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH, FM8, KONTAKT and GUITAR RIG. The versatile sound library covers production-ready sounds of nearly all kinds - ranging from band and orchestral instruments to synthesizers, drums, soundscapes and sound effects. Every included sound provides up to 8 sound variations which can be morphed using the unique morphing pad or the KORE controller - intricate sonic transitions are at your fingertips!
Fast And Easy Access to Sounds
KORE 2 makes finding the desired sound a breeze - simply choose an instrument type and its musical characteristics in the new and expanded KoreSound® Browser or use the text search function. Simply select the desired instrument category and / or the sound characteristics.
Create New Sounds in the Sound Matrix
Within the intuitive sound matrix, KoreSounds, plug-ins, effects, MIDI files, step sequencers and arpeggiators are all easily combinable by drag and drop. The matrix makes for a uniquely creative and intuitive workflow.
Analog-Style Control & MIDI Controller
In KORE 2, software generated sound acquires the tactile feel of hardware. The KORE Controller's high resolution, touch-sensitive controls guarantee tangibly direct analog-style sound manipulation. All library sounds have been pre-mapped for immediate hands on tweak-ability. With the latest 2.1 version, the KORE Controller can now be used as a fully-fledged MIDI Controller to control your DAW and any other music software and hardware!
Stage-Ready: Performace Presets & Sound Mapping
KORE 2 is not only the perfect production tool for the studio, but also a powerful instrument for the stage: Thanks to the sophisticated keyboard layer and split functions and the Performance Preset Manager, you can perform complete shows and seamlessly switch between different sounds and setups - manually using the controller or via MIDI Program Change - immediately or on a certain beat or bar!
- Unifed software/hardware system to instantly find, play and tweak sounds
- Production-ready library with over 500 KoreSounds® and more than 3,000 sound variations
- Integrated REAKTOR, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH, FM8, KONTAKT and GUITAR RIG audio engines
- Sound variations enrich every KoreSound® with up to 8 variations and two-dimensional warping
- Perfectly integrated hardware controller for analog-style sound control and software navigation
- Find NI and 3rd party sounds, plug-ins and effects presets according to musical attributes with ultra-fast KoreSound® Browser
- Intuitive drag-and-drop user interface for accelerated workflow, powerful rooting/layering possibilities and highly flexible audio and MIDI signal flow
- Comprehensive suite of over 30 top-quality effects ranging from classic to cutting edge
- Built-in MIDI File Player, arpeggiator and step sequencer with real-time control
- Can be used as a standalone host as well as a plug-in in a sequencer program
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11.8" x 1.1" x 6.7"|