Studio Projects C1 Mic
Product Description for the Studio Projects C1 Mic
The Studio Projects C1 is an externally polarized cardioid pressure gradient transducer microphone with FET impedance converter. Diaphragm material is 6µm mylar for natural reproduction of vocals and instruments. It features dual selectable pads and high pass filters for a total of nine possible modes of operation. The output circuitry is active and is capable of driving long cable runs. The C1 is useful for all manner of recording work and music styles.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects C1 is a well-proven and award winning tool. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio at an unbelievably low price.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
- Close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
- Announcer’s mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Home recording and project studios
- Vocalist recording
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar amps
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- High Pass Filter, 6dB/octave@ 75Hz or 150Hz
- -10db or -20dB Pad
- Halo Shockmount
- Foam wind screen
- Type: Single diaphragm pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid.
- Frequency response: 30Hz~20000Hz.
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa=-37dB (0dB=1V/Pa).
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm. Max.
- SPL: 131 dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz (0dB SPL=0.00002Pa).
- Noise: (Line): 27 dB (A weighted) ---17 dB. S/N ratio: 77 dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: JFET impedance converter, discrete balanced output.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Pad: -10dB, -20dB
- Low Cut: 6dB/octave at 75Hz or 150Hz
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.1" x 8.9" x 2.1"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|