Shure PSM900 Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
Product Description for the Shure PSM900 Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
Shure's PSM900 redefines personal monitoring with exceptional audio quality, robust RF performance and a category-leading feature set. PSM900 is the definitive personal monitor system for demanding professional events, installations and touring.
The low-profile P9R bodypack offers some of the most sophisticated features in the category with its easy to use interface to make setup and operation a simple task.
- CueMode - Instantly listen to any stage mix: This patent-pending feature allows for auditioning of up to 20 different mixes on a single bodypack at the touch of a button. Simply hear what the performer hears, without the need for any additional equipment.
- Scan and Sync - Find channels easily and immediately: Scan the RF environment and assign an identified group and channel to a system over wireless IR link within seconds.
- Audio Reference Companding - Sounds like wired: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding sets the standard for wireless sound and provides the purest PSM sound ever.
- Enhanced Digital Stereo Encoder - Clear and Accurate Audio: PSM900 provides a wider stereo field with exceptional L/R separation for enhanced detail and clarity usually lost in a personal monitor system.
The P9T half-rack wireless transmitter houses advanced, industry-leading controls with an innovative grouped-menu display in a rugged, roadworthy casing.
- Front End RF Filtering - Fewer Dropouts, Higher Signal Quality: The same advanced filtering found in industry-leading Shure UHF-R wireless systems significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts.
- Exceptional Transmitter Linearity - Up To 20 Compatible Channels: The P9T transmitter vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing up to 20 compatible channels to operate simultaneously on one frequency band.
- RF Mute Switch - The Do Not Disturb RF Button: Ideal for festivals and multi-venue events, the front-panel RF mute switch on the P9T transmitter enables or disables RF transmission, allowing setup operation without disrupting the RF environment.
- Active RF Gain Control - Avoid RF Signal Overload: RF signal overload can cause dropouts if the receiver comes too close to the transmitting antenna. Active RF gain control detects any spikes in RF signal and seamlessly reduces RF sensitivity to protect against RF overload.
- RF Carrier Range: 470-952 MHz(regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frequencies: 20 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 36 MHz - 40 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Operating Range: 90m (300ft) (environment dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 35Hz - 15kHz
- Stereo Separation: 60 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: (A-Weighted) 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.8% (typical) (ref. +/-34 kHz deviation @1 kHz)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: (ref. 12 dB SINAD) >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (+/-0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (+/-34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18 to +57 degrees C
P9R Bodypack Receiver
- Front-End RF Filtering: -3 dB point 30.5 MHz from center frequency
- Active RF Gain Control: 31 dB
- RF Sensitivity (20 dB SINAD): 2.2 uV (adjusts RF sensitivity to provide more RF dynamic range)
- Squelch Threshold (+/-3 dB SINAD): 22 dB SINAD
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >70 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: >70 dB
- Blocking: >80 dB
- Image Rejection: >100 dB
- Audio Output Power: 100 mW
- 1kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32ohms)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 9.5 ohms
- High Boost: Selectable: +3 dB, +6 dB @ 10 kHz
- Battery Life: 5-7 hours (continuous use)
- Net Weight: 200 g with batteries
- Dimensions: 83 x 65 x 22 mm
- RF Output Power: Selectable: 10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)
- RF Output Impedance: 50 ohms (typical)
- Net Weight: 850 g
- Dimensions: 197 x 166 x 42 mm
- Power Requirement: 415 mA, typical (RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19 x 15 x 4 in|
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge