Shure PGXD14 with Beta98H
Product Description for the Shure PGXD14 with Beta98H
The Shure PGX Digital Series wireless microphone systems combine the convenience of single touch remote channel setup with the reliability of 24-bit digital operation. Clean RF (Radio Frequency) performance, stable channel operation and low noise are all attributed to the PGX Digital's 24-bit / 48kHz digital operation. The user friendly yet rugged design of the Shure PGX systems measures up to provide years of reliable use in halls, houses-of-worship, clubs, theaters, restaurants, bars, etc. This system includes the receiver, bodypack transmitter and Beta 98 H/C instrument microphone.
The receiver operates over a stable 900 MHz bandwidth. The result minimizes noise and RF interference. The rear panel features XLR and 1/4" phone outputs. Its Scan & Sync feature automatically sets up the transmitter and receiver for stable operation. The bodypack transmitter is lightweight and durable, featuring a 4-pin mini microphone input. The microphone input is compatible with Shure's WL series lavaliers, headsets and instrument cables.
Pure Digital Sound
- 24-Bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range captures every detail
- Wide selection of rugged Shure microphones
Rock-Solid Wireless Reliability
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation - free from TV signal interference
Simple Setup and Operation
- Scan & Sync instantly and accurately sets up the system
- One system operates everywhere
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|