Sennheiser XSW 65
Product Description for the Sennheiser XSW 65
XS WIRELESS is your entry into the wireless world. Enter the stage with easy-to-use all-in-one packages offering reliable transmission and excellent sound quality.
Frequency agility is ensured by a switching window of 24 MHz (13 MHz for the E band) and tunable frequency presets. The system is quick and easy to set up due to its automatic search for free frequencies and synchronization via RF remote channel.
Professional True Diversity technology ensures optimum reception – anytime, anywhere.
This XS WIRELESS Vocal Set is perfect for singers and speakers. The acoustic consists of a condenser capsule with super-cardioid pattern and offers high feedback rejection.
- True Diversity reception for worry-free operation
- 24 MHz switching bandwidth
- 960 available frequencies, tunable in 25 kHz steps
- 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated channels each
- Powerful scan function identifies available channels within a bank
- Component synchronization at a distance with new “Remote Channel” sync
- Up to 10 hours of operation with (2) AA batteries
- Up to 250 feet of transmission range
- Illuminated audio mute button on transmitters
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4”) outputs
- 2 frequency ranges: A (548-572 MHz) and B (614-638 MHz)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||13.39 x 13.58 x 3.35" (34.01 x 34.49 x 8.50cm)|