Sennheiser e815S 3 Pack
Product Description for the Sennheiser e815S 3 Pack
The e 815 S is a cardioid vocal microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany: Superb craftsmanship, quality, and engineering
- On/off switch (magnetic reed): Can be locked in the “on” position if required
- Supplied Accessories
- e815S-X includes XLR - XLR cable, 5mtr.
- e815S-J (discontinued) includes XLR - 6.3mm Jack cable, 5 mtr.
- e815S-C includes microphone clip
|Frequency response||80 - 12,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||1.5 mV/Pa|
|Min. terminating impedance||1,000Ω|
|Weight||11.6 oz (330 g)|
|Dimensions||1.9 x 7.1 in |
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|