Beyerdynamic CK-930 T Set
Product Description for the Beyerdynamic CK-930 T Set
to use as roundtable or boundary microphone (e.g. for theatre applications) comprises the true condenser microphone capsule CK 930 (cardioid), the remote pre-amplifier CV 900, the connection cable MVK 900 (3 m), and miniature stand ST 900
With the CK 930 audio specialist beyerdynamic presents an extremely compact true condenser microphone capsule combined with a remote pre-amplifier. The CK 930 was optimised for both most accurate sound reproduction and smallest dimensions. Its large signal-to-noise-ratio and flat frequency response with a slight HF-boost ensure a natural reproduction of nearly every instrument or voice. Outstanding off-axis rejection of the cardioid capsule reduces the risk of feedback, when used in sound reinforcement applications, to an absolute minimum. A switchable 15 dB pad and the CK 930’s high sensitivity making it a perfect miking solution. Mentioning TV news rooms or small spaced orchestra pits just limit the impressive variety of applications for the CK 930.
The CK 930 T-set to use as a roundtable or boundary microphone is supplied with the microphone capsule, the remote pre-amplifier, a connecting cable (3 m), and the specially developed miniature microphone stand ST 900.
- True condenser microphone capsule with remote pre-amplifier
- Linear frequency characteristic with slightly accentuation of highs
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-15 dB) and roll-off filter (6 dB at 250 Hz)
- Compact, unobtrusive and rugged metal housing
- Studio or live applications
- Speech (lectern)
- Instruments (orchestras, violins, acoustic guitars)