Product Description for the Beyerdynamic M-99
The M 99 is a dynamic moving coil microphone of studio quality. The tailored frequency response suits many applications from instrument miking to on-air broadcasting. The beyerdynamic TG-X technology used in the M 99 features a strong neodymium magnet system and a mass reduced special Mylar diaphragm to give the microphone a powerful reproduction with excellent transient characteristics.
The frequency response is extremely linear and guarantees audio quality which has until now, only been achieved by using high- quality condenser microphones. The frequency select switch at the base of the microphone allows three settings of equalisation, linear and two optimised settings for vocals and instrument miking. A second switch is for presence accentuation. This allows further adjustment for close miking techniques or kick drum miking. The hypercardioid polar pattern helps eliminate feedback in live applications and allows a good separation between different instruments.
The microphone can operate at very high sound pressure levels without loss of sound quality and virtually no distortion. The M 99’s die cast casing is made of aircraft grade aluminium and finished with an attractive metallic varnish.
- Extremely linear frequency response
- Switchable presence accentuation and equalisation for bass drum
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Rugged construction
- Transducer type : Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 3.0 mV/Pa / 2 mV/Pa -50 dBV/-54 dBV
- Magnetic field suspension: > 20 dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 280 Ω
- Diaphragm: Hostaphan
- Case/finish: Aluminium/die cast
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 163 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23/25 mm
- Head diameter: 56 mm
- Weight without cable: 421 g
- Frequency response: 30 - 18,000 Hz
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|