Blue Snowflake Portable USB Mic
Product Description for the Blue Snowflake Portable USB Mic
Whether you're recording your newest podcast, talking business on the web, or just narrating your latest great family movie, the Snowflake can capture it with amazing clarity and depth that's head and shoulders above any comparable portable USB on the market! The Snowflake works on both Mac and PC with no complicated drivers to install: just connect it to your computer's USB port, follow the prompts and you'll have high-fidelity sound in no time. It's perfect for podcasting, voice recognition software, iChat, and VoIP software such as Skype and Vonage. Or use it for dictation, field recording, lecture recording, and narration for slideshows and PowerPoint presentations. The sky's the limit. It's even great for recording music via GarageBand and other multitrack recording software.
- Professional recording quality - on the go!
- Mac and PC compatible
- Plug 'n play - no complicated drivers required
- Unique design fits on your desktop or laptop
- Blue's superior proprietary capsule and circuit design
- Includes USB cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Pressure Gradient Polar Pattern: Cardioid Sample
- Rate/Word Length: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL (THD 0.5%): 120 dB SPL
- System Requirements: Vista or XP; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum); Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|