Yorkville NX25P Powered Speaker
Product Description for the Yorkville NX25P Powered Speaker
The new NX25P offers the best value in a 12-inch and horn active loudspeaker cabinet. The cabinet enclosure is the same proven design as the NX250 passive loudspeaker and uses the same rugged and reliable speaker components. The biamped 200-watt power module has a minimum of controls yet provides maximum versatility making the NX25P the ideal solution for many applications. A three band EQ, XLR balanced microphone input as will as an XLR / TRS 1/4-inch balanced combi-jack line input on the power module means the NX25P can be easily connected to any source and quickly EQ balanced for the room. An XLR balanced line output allows multiple NX25’s to be linked together for use in an array or for easy distribution around a large room when used as repeater cabinets.
The horn amplifier uses a two-tier class A/B technology, allowing the horn to produce loud clean transients to keep up with the high output of the woofer. The woofer or low frequency amplifier uses a class-H two-tier amplifier technology that provides a lighter weight, more efficient amplifier with higher headroom and lower operating temperature, making it the ideal amplification solution for this active loudspeaker.
The NX25P enclosure, like all cabinets in the NX loudspeaker line, has been molded for maximum versatility. The trapezoid box is ideal for mounting in arrays, or for use as a monitor cabinet with well-protected inputs and controls. The NX25P can easily be used in any orientation, and close to walls, floors and in close arrays with multiple cabinets. Particular care was taken designing the components to reduce extraneous heat production.
- Ultra-light variable density acoustic foam construction
- Dual purpose full range and wedge monitor format enclosure
- Ultra-clear reproduction throughout bandwidth
- Lightweight, high efficiency, high tech, 200 Watt Bi-amped power module
- Combi-jack XLR/1/4-inch TRS input
- XLR output for easy connection and looping
- Direct microphone input with level control
- Three band overall EQ controls
- 12" Ceramic Magnet Woofer
- High quality 1" High Frequency driver
- Integrated flying hardware (1/4" threaded holes)
- Tough, full length metal grille
- Recessed Control panel
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||13.5" x 26.25" x 12.25"|