QSC RMX 5050 Professional Power Amplifier
Product Description for the QSC RMX 5050 Professional Power Amplifier
QSC's RMX 5050 power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050 is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
Like its smaller sibling (the RMX 4050HD), the RMX 5050 features a three-tier, Class H design. The RMX 5050 is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 5050 uses the best available component upgrades to increase peak power by 25% over the RMX 4050HD.
Like all RMX amps, the RMX 5050 features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon® outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
- The new flagship of the RMX line, the RMX 5050 provides extremely high power and represents tremendous value
- The RMX 5050 provides advanced thermal performance, delivering higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- 3RU chassis only 16" deep
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs for maximum flexibility
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- 3-year warranty. An optional 3-year extended service contract is available. Ask your dealer for details.
STEREO MODE, Both Channels Driven
8 ohms FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD 1050 W EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD 1100 W
4 ohms FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD 1600 W EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD 1800 W
2 ohms FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD 2000 W EIA 1 kHz 1% THD 2500 W
8 ohms FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD 3200 W EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD 3600 W
4 ohms EIA 1 kHz 1% THD 5000 W
Distortion: (SMPTE-IM) Less than 0.02%
Distortion (Typical) 20 Hz - 20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power 1 kHz and below: full rated power Less than 0.02% Less than 0.02%
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 ohms, LF filter bypassed, +0/-1 dB 5 Hz - 50 kHz, 8 ohms, LF filter bypassed, +0/-3 dB
Damping Factor: Greater than 250 @ 8 ohm
Noise (unweighted) 100 dB below rated output (20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 ohm load)
Input Sensitivity: 1.42 Vrms for 1050 watts into 8 ohms
Voltage Gain: 64x (36 dB) for 8 ohm load
Input Impedance 20k ohm balanced, 10k ohm unbalanced
Controls Front: AC power switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain control
Controls Rear: 10-pole DIP switch featuring LF filter on/off, LF filter 30/50 Hz, Clip Limiter on/off controls for each channel and switches for selecting Stereo, Parallel, or Bridge mode. Push-button circuit breaker for each channel.
Indicators: Power-On: Green LED, Protect: Red LED Signal -30dB: Yellow LED, Clip: Red LED
Connectors Input: Connectors Output: XLR female, TRS (1/4"), and barrier-strip screw terminals, each channel Binding posts and Speakon® outputs (Ch. 1 Speakon wired for biamp) Cooling Continuously variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
Amplifier Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
Load Protection: On/off muting, DC fault output crowbar
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19" x 5.25" x 15.9"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|