QSC GX7 Power Amplifier
Product Description for the QSC GX7 Power Amplifier
The GX7 professional power amplifier continues in the tradition of QSC's top-selling GX Series professional power amplifiers by offering an attractive combination of power, fidelity, configurability, long-term reliability, and overall value. At the heart of the GX7 is an all-new, advanced power supply based on the road-proven PowerLight Series technology. The result is a more overall power output in a lightweight casing compared to previous GX models—without any sacrifice in audio quality. At 1000W per channel at 4 ohms, the GX7 provides more than ample power to connect up to four 500W 15" 2-way speakers or two 1000W subwoofers at a time. This will help to keep your overall system cost down while still maintaining maximum performance levels. The 8 ohm output is 725 watts per channel which yields considerable headroom and increased dynamic range for today's popular loudspeakers.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1") fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight - less than 20 lbs.
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal and clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- 725W - 8 Ohm per ch (2 ch)
- 800W - 8 Ohm (1 ch)
- 1000W - 4 Ohm per ch (2 ch)
- 1200W - 4 Ohm (1 ch)
- 3.5" H x 19" W x 10.1" D
- 15.5 lbs.
Great lightweight amp.
Review by DJ Stroud
Review by Jack
Jack (Posted on 4/16/12)