Product Description for the MIDAS PRO Series DL151 Stage Box
PRO SERIES DL151
DL151 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 24 mic/line level inputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilising our timetested and road-proven technologies. Featuring award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with 2.5.
Award-Winning MIDAS Microphone Preamplifier
The MIDAS microphone preamplifier is considered by leading live sound and recording engineers to be the very essence of the famous MIDAS sound. More than 40 years of design experience paired with the finest choice of premium-grade components.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection.
96 kHz or 48 kHz Operation
DL151 supports multiple sample rates for the AES50 connections - 96 kHz for use with MIDAS PRO Series, and 48 kHz for use with MIDAS M32 Series.
Remote Console or Front Panel Control
All configuration settings for DL151 can be set either remotely from the mixing console, or directly via the intuitive and easy to understand front panel. DL151 features a front panel LCD display with intuitive menu navigation for all configuration.
Auto-Ranging Universal Switch-Mode Power Supply
DL151 features a universal power supply, which is auto-voltage sensing for use on a worldwide basis.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
- The interface unit shall be designed for digital audio mixing applications and be optimised for use in live performance. It shall feature 24 integrated microphone preamplifier inputs with 2.5 dB analogue gain steps on industry-standard XLR.
- 24 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- Supports dual redundant AES50 networks
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applicationsAuto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply