Product Description for the JBL VRX918SP
The VRX918SP is a powered, 18" direct radiating subwoofer. It is intended for use in suspended arrays or ground-stack applications. The built-in JBL DrivePack DPC-2 amplifier module, designed in cooperation with Crown, provides 1500 Watts of peak power. The DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality. The integrated suspension system is design for full compatibility with the VRX-AF array frame and the VRX932LAP line array speaker systems.
The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light weight.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
- Power Rating : 1500 Watts Peak
- LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
- Frequency Range : 31 Hz – 220 Hz
- Frequency Response : 34 Hz – 220 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output : 126 dB SPL at 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance : LF: 2 x 2 ohms
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil
- Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
- Audio Input Connector : XLR with loop through
- User Controls : Input Attenuator (0-16 dB), Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass, 80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
- Signal Processing : DSP based, resident in Input Module
- System Management : DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
- AC Power Operating Range : 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz
- AC Line Voltage : User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
- AC Input Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements : 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure : 18 mm birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting : Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Net Weight : 38.5 kg (85 lb)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||23.5" x 20" x29.5"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||No|