Product Description for the JBL VRX915SThe VRX915S a very compacthigh power, suspendable single 15" direct radiating subwoofer is intended as companion subwooferfor the VRX928LA. The suspension system is designed for full compatibility with the VRX928LA Line ArraySystem and with the VRX-SMAF array frame. The M20 mounting plate allows for utilization of the adjustablepole mount SS4-BK.
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output.
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Power Rating : 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range : 35 Hz - 250 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response : 40 Hz - 250 Hz (+/-3db)
- System Maximum SPL : 126 dB SPL
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m : 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
- Nominal Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings : Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure : 15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit.
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Power coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connectors : Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Net Weight : 26.3 kg (58 lb)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.5" x 19.5" x 23.5"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|
The best 15\" subwoofer!
Review by Isaac
We used two of these for indoor performances and four for outdoor performances and they performed with flying colors. They were not driven with \"light\" program material; rather, they had a full rock band coming through these. The kick and bass pounded out of these.
One great aspect is their portability for their wattage/SPL capability. They are light, but they are also compact. Most of our gigs were traveling gigs and therefore we needed a system that was portable.
A Crown XTi 4000 per two speakers was our choice, especially because that amp has this speaker\'s preset built into it.
Overall, another great, versatile product from JBL. (Posted on 6/2/10)