Wi Digital JMWAL35 AudioLink
Product Description for the Wi Digital JMWAL35 AudioLink
Pocket Portable Stereo Digital Wireless System
The Wi AudioLink is a full function 2.4GHz digital wireless stereo audio solution that provides up to 100 feet of
secure, un-compressed 16bit, 48kHz CD quality wireless audio connectivity. This high-quality solution operates without
radio frequency (RF) interference, signal loss, or crackle inherent UHF/VHF systems and it’s immune to AC hum.
It’s the best stereo digital wireless solution for live performances, personal monitoring and studio recording environments.
Simple, Elegant, Ultra-Light Design
The Wi AudioLink is the first digital wireless system ever to combine all the features required for professional instruments
and in-ear monitoring in an ultra small, rugged, light-weight design. This combination of audio performance, simplified
setup and portability lets you set up quickly and easily!
- No complicated frequencies to assign
- No heavy cables to hoist or route
- No tangle of speaker cables
- No bulky gear to haul
- No clumsy antennas
- No knobs to tweak
Maximum Audio Input Connectivity
The Wi AudioLink transmitter boasts three (3) different power up modes to support the following instrument connections:
- Stereo Line-in
- Mono Line-in / Active Guitars
- Passive Guitars /Electric Acoustic Instruments
Each of the power up modes is configured to apply the appropriate input impedance and input voltage level to best match
the electrical characteristics of the instruments connected to the transmitter.
Extreme Power Flexibility
The Wi AudioLink power source’s flexible design boasts an internal rechargeable battery for 4~6 hours of battery operation. Add the optional ON-THE-GO AA battery adapter for up to 13 hours of extended use. No need to power down the system to charge or replace the batteries. There’s also an AC power adapter for continuous operation. You can even use USB bus power to charge and operate your Wi AudioLink.
Enjoy true freedom from power concerns.
Ultimate Cross Platform Compatibility
The Wi AudioLink system is designed to remove all communications barriers between your musical gear, personal computers and iPod MP3 players. This dynamic system can be linked to any PC or MAC using the optional Wi USB adapter. The Wi AudioLink receiver puts all of your computer’s essential audio controls including volume, mute and audio track control in the palm of your hand.
iPods can also be wirelessly integrated with your studio and on stage gear via the optional Wi iPod adapter.
Crisp Highs and Thundering Low Tones
The Wi AudioLink’s 15Hz to 20kHz frequency response covers the full harmonic spectrum of musical instruments including Keyboards, Singing Voices, Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Strings; and delivers crisp highs and thundering low tones that will satisfy the most demanding musicians.
Active and Passive Electric Guitars
The Wi AudioLink is designed to provide wireless freedom to any electric lead, bass and acoustic guitar including effects pedals and processor systems while delivering stereo crystal clear tones free of hiss, crackle, signal loss and RF interference inherent in UHF/VHF systems. The Wi Audiolink transmitter can be easily attached to any guitar strap, or to the patent pending Wi Freebody(TM) guitar strap, providing true wireless freedom without impeding your body movement or posing any risk to your guitar. When you remove your guitar, the wireless system goes with it to the guitar stand.
Digital Pianos and Keyboards
Created for performing and recording musicians, the Wi AudioLink can support a single stereo keyboard connection or two keyboards in mono connection without the hiss, hum, crackle or losses associated with instrument cables.
Electric Strings, Brass and Wind Instruments
The Wi-AudioLink’s visually unobtrusive, ultra lightweight, 1.08 Oz design is carefully styled to discretely support any electric strings, brass and electronic wind instruments without impeding body movement.
DJ Gear, Mixers and Live Sound Systems
The Wi-AudioLink is designed to connect DJ gear, mixers and live sound systems in minutes. Simply connect the ultra compact sized transmitter
to the audio output jacks of the DJ mixer and then connect the ultra compact sized receiver to the amplifier and speakers on stage and you are done!...
Electronic Drums and Percussion
The Wi Audiolink is designed to deliver the crisp highs and stick articulation of the cymbals, while delivering the mid frequencies and thundering low tones you would expect to hear from the bass drum and tom toms. The Wi AudioLink wirelessly delivers the professionally sampled sounds of your
electronic drums and percussion in stereo and true, uncompressed CD quality.
In-Ear Personal Monitors and Studio Headphones
The Wi AudioLink provides the freedom of wireless movement to any conventional studio monitor headphones or in-ear monitor application from performing musicians to houses of worship to installations requiring assistive listening devices. This dynamic system allows drummers, and guitar, keyboard, piano, and electronic wind instrument players to practice silently or monitor their performance on stage.The audio signal can also be sent to Wi Digital System’s optional Wi Studio-M digital wireless headphones, model JM-WHM01, for a high quality wireless monitoring experience.
Audio Signal Routing
Wi Digital System's audio routing feature allows musicians to send the audio output from their instrument to up to eight (8) different digital wireless receivers sequentially with a simple press of the Link button. You can send the audio signal to Wi Digital System's JM-WHM01 optional digital wireless headphones, which provide the pleasure of private listening and monitoring with true wireless freedom. This powerful feature completely eliminates the hassle of removing, swapping or disconnecting cables.
- Stereo digital wireless system for every instrument in the band
- 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo CD Audio Quality (Uncompressed Audio)
- Digital, linear audio with 15Hz ~ 20KHz performance with deep bass, crisp highs, and excellent midrange tones
- Simple, elegant, rugged, ultra-lightweight design
- Fast easy setup
- Total wireless freedom of movement
- Extreme power flexibility with built-in rechargeable batteries, USB bus power capability and optional AA battery adapter
- No need to power down or stop your performance to recharge the batteries
- Dual internal antenna for automatic backup frequency
- Networks with all Wi digital wireless products for customized audio signal routing matrix for on-stage and studio setups
- Automatic audio signal routing from one transmitter to up to eight (8) receivers sequentially with a press of a button
- Cross platform compatibility with the optional Wi USB transmitter for PC and MAC connection
- Portable stereo digital wireless system for every instrument in the band
- Designed for Electric Guitars, Keyboards, Digital Pianos, Electronic Drums, DJ Gear and more
- Supports stereo foot pedals and guitar signal processors
- Total wireless freedom of movement with visually unobtrusive almost invisible wearable design.
- Attaches to any instrument without posing any risk of damage to your gear
- Support for in-ear stereo monitoring applications
|Brand||Wi Digital Systems|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||9 x 5 x 3 in|