Product Description for the DBX AFS-224
The AFS 224 Advanced Feedback Suppression processor provides state-of-the art feedback elimination processing with a simple and intuitive control interface. From the powerful DSP module to the no-nonsense user interface, the AFS 224 provides all the processing and control necessary for both installation and live use. The AFS 224 is an absolute must for any live sound application.
Ten and twelve filter feedback elimination processors have become the de facto standard - the AFS 224 offers up to 24 filters per channel with filter Qs up to 1/80 of an octave. To achieve these staggering numbers dbx utilized their patent-pending AFS technology, that had previously only been available in the upper echelon line of products, and made it available in this stand-alone processor, which takes all of the guesswork out of feedback removal. In addition to the plethora of feedback suppression filters available, the AFS 224 also offers selectable modes, live filter lift, and types of filtration, which are all readily available via the intuitive user interface front panel.
- dbx's Patent-pending (Advanced Feedback Suppression) AFS™ technology
- 24 Programmable Filters per Channel
- Stereo or Dual Independent Channel Processing
- Live and Fixed Filter Modes
- Selectable Filter Lift Times
- Application-specific filter types include: Speech and Music Low, Med and High
- Input channel Metering
- 24 LED per Channel Filter Metering
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19" x 1.75" x 19"|