Chauvet Scorpion Storm MG
Product Description for the Chauvet Scorpion Storm MG
The Scorpion™ Storm MG features a 30mW green laser module and four operating modes. It creates a unique star field effect with many patterns and hundreds of beams. Built-in automatic and sound activated programs via mater/slave as well as automatic and manual.
All Scorpion™ series lasers comply with FDA/CDRH standards for Class 3R.
- Compact, high-powered laser effect
- Operating modes: automatic, sound activation, master/slave, manual
- Creates a unique star field effect with many patterns and hundreds of beams
- Pattern and speed knobs for automatic mode
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Safety cover protects laser during transport
- Multiple mounting locations for bracket
- Complies with FDA / CDRH standards for Class 3R
- Coverage angle: 100°
- Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 14W, 0.1A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100V-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 3.1lbs (1.4kg)
- Size: 8.6in x 7.4in x 7.2in
220mm x 189mm x 182mm
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8.6 x 7.4 x 7.2|
Awesome, bright, will dazzle any crowd!
Review by DJ LV