Korg nanoKONTROL (Black)
Product Description for the Korg nanoKONTROL (Black)
The Most Expansive Array of Controls For Its Size – Period. The nanoKONTROL features a plethora of controllers to help you get the most control out of your software for the size and money. nanoKONTROL offers nine faders, nine knobs, 18 switches and a full transport section. For each of the four programmable scenes the nanoKONTROL offers, you can set the controllers any way you need them. That means that you can transmit a total of 168 different MIDI CC (Control Change) messages, as well as MIDI notes with the switches. The six transport buttons can each transmit either MIDI CC messages or MMC messages to control functions such as: start, stop, loop, or record on your DAW software.
Imagine taking full control of your software – transport, a full track’s worth of faders, pans and mutes - or how about precise dedicated control over the many parameters of software synths, samplers or virtual drum machines. It’s all possible with the nanoKONTROL.
To add to the nanoKONTROL’s flexibility, an attack and decay time can be specified for the eighteen switches. This allows you to smoothly feed controller messages into parameters such as wet/dry levels for an effect, a filter for a synth, or a volume fader for that perfect fade.
- 9 knobs
- 9 sliders
- 18 buttons
- Transport buttons: REW/PLAY/FF/LOOP/STOP/REC
- SCENE buttons (SCENE 1-4)
- 4 user scene memories
- USB bus power
- USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- USB cable
- [Macintosh] Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later, Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with powerPC supported
- [Windows] Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista (Intel USB chipset recommended)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.6" x 1.16" x 3.23"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|