Product Description for the KAT KT2 with Throne and Pedal
Product Description For KAT KT2 Electronic Drum Set 5-piece digital + TAMA HP30 Bass Pedal
+ TAMA HT130 Drum Throne
1 x KAT KT2 Electronic Drum Set 5-piece digital
1 x TAMA HP30 Bass Pedal
1 x TAMA HT130 Drum Throne
KAT KT2 Electronic Drum Set 5-piece digital
The KAT KT2 is the ideal choice for the player who is looking for a digital drum set that features a broad set of features and the highest quality sounds at an exceptional price.
The KT2 comes with over 450 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds. In addition, there are 80 play-along tracks and 45 drum sets (30 preset drum kits and 15 more user-programmable kits) to fit any style.
For an even greater experience, the KT2 has two additional trigger inputs, allowing the addition of an extra drum pad and/or cymbal.
The USB Sound Module connects to a wide variety of devices and is equipped with a pair of 1/4-inch stereo output jacks, and input jack for connecting to an iPad or other MP3 player as well as MIDI and USB ports for digital recording or playback.
USB Control Module
- Over 500 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Highest quality sound set vs. competitively priced e-drum sets
- All sounds are velocity sensitive for natural dynamic response
- 45 Total Drum Sets; 30 preset drum kits plus 15 user programmable drum kits
- 80 play-along tracks with recording ability
- Built-in general MIDI sound library
- Fully adjustable, variable click track
- Integrated sequencer for recording
- Built-in mixer for optimal voice assignment
- Individual pad controls, including volume, reverb, panning, pitch and EQ
- Learning Mode" builds speed, accuracy and enhances playing precision
- USB / MIDI output for use with computer software for recording and playback
- The 1/8-inch audio input jack allows you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, iPhone or iPad so you can play along with your favorite tunes
- Two (2) 1/4-inch output jacks conveniently plug into a PA system or console for studio recording or live performances
- 1/8-inch output jack for your headphones or in-ear monitors for private playing
- Two (2) trigger input jacks for adding an additional drum pad and/or cymbal (sold separately)
- Specially designed white rubber, trigger pads are 9-inches in diameter and respond with a familiar stick rebound that feels completely natural
- Includes a 10-inch hi-hat, 14-inch ride and a 12-inch chokeable crash cymbal. The cymbal pads respond with a natural rebound
- Ride cymbal is mounted on a boom arm for precise and comfortable positioning
- The kick tower has a 9-inch pad and a specially-engineered support structure that ensures the stability and familiar feel of a real bass drum
- Includes "Silent Strike" bass drum beater for quiet playing
- Pre-assembled drum rack with easy out of the box setup
- High quality non-slip rack with snare brace to secure snare positioning
- Pre-labeled wire harness for easy setup
- Matching cable harness and Velcro ties to keep cables neat and organized
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
TAMA HP30 Bass Drum Pedal
The HP30 Single Bass Drum Pedal's power cam offers increased power and speed as the beater reaches the end of the stroke. The beater angle can be easily adjusted, a feature that is usually found only on more expensive bass drum pedals. The DS30 beater offers two different sounds: by rotating the beater head, you can choose felt for a softer controlled sound, or plastic for a louder and punchier sound.
You won't find adjustable beater/footboard angles on most bass drum pedals in this price range. Tama's HP30 pedals come standard with an angle adjustment system linked to the footboard angle. So you can easily recall your favorite angle setting.
TAMA HT130 Standard Drum Throne
The Tama HT130 Double Braced Drum Throne re-sets the standard for affordable drum thrones. Showcasing their renowned penchant for strength and security, Tama upgraded the height adjustment mechanism on the HT130 standard throne by increasing the surface area of the pipe-gripping clamp. Rather than rely on the base of a single bolt to support the drummer's entire body weight, the expanded clamp dramatically reduces the risk of slippage with improved grip.
* Hardware may be substituted for equal or greater value based upon availability.