Product Description for the KAT KT1 with Throne, Kick Pedal, and Amp
Product Description For KAT KT1 Electronic Drum Set 5-piece digital + Gibraltar 3311S + Gibraltar 7708 Elliptical Leg Throne + Tascam TH-02 + Roland PM10 Personal Monitor Amp for V-Drums
1 x KAT KT1 Electronic Drum Set 5-piece digital
1 x Gibraltar 3311S
1 x Gibraltar 7708 Elliptical Leg Throne
1 x Tascam TH-02
1 x Roland PM10 Personal Monitor Amp for V-Drums
KAT KT1 Electronic Drum Set 5-piece digital
The KT1 features over 150 sounds with 10 user-programmable drum set configurations that emulate a wide range of musical styles — from rock to reggae, jazz to electronic. KAT digital sounds and drum kit set-ups were all carefully created and engineered by professional drummers. This has resulted making a KAT Drum Set a more realistic and drummer-friendly experience than other kit in its price range.
The KT1 comes with 40 play-along tracks that you can jam to and a metronome click-track with nine time signatures to help you lock in your groove. With the KT1 kit, you’ll be playing in no time. Just turn on the module, choose your settings and start playing.
USB Control Module
- Over 150 studio-grade drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- All sounds are velocity sensitive for natural dynamic response
- Built-in General MIDI sound library
- 10 programmable drum sets
- Adjustable on/off reverb
- 40 play-along tracks
- Click-track with nine time signatures
- USB / MIDI output for use with computer software for recording and playback
- The 1/8-inch audio input jack allows you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, iPhone or iPad so you can play along with your favorite tunes
- Two (2) 1/4-inch output jacks conveniently plug into a PA system or console for studio recording or live performances
- 1/8-inch output jack for your headphones or in-ear monitors for private playing
- Specially designed rubber, trigger pads are 8-inches in diameter and respond with a familiar stick rebound that feels completely natural
- Includes a hi-hat, ride and a chokeable crash cymbal. The height and angle of the crash and ride are adjustable. The cymbal pads respond with a natural-feeling rebound
- The kick tower has an 8-inch pad and a specially-engineered support structure that ensures the stability and familiar feel of a real bass drum
- Includes "Silent Strike" bass drum pedal beater
- Pre-assembled drum rack with easy out of the box setup
- High quality non-slip rack with snare brace to secure snare positioning
- Pre-labeled wire harness for easy setup
- Velcro ties to keep cables neat and organized
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Gibraltar Strap Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal uses a Kevlar non-stretch strap drive system for solid, dependable action. A wave pedal board design helps keep your foot in place. Features a dual surface beater, adjustable spring tension, and a lightweight, sturdy powder coated frame.
Gibraltar 7708 Elliptical Leg Throne
Gibraltar’s Classic Style Elliptical Leg Throne offers classic looks, rock solid durability and professional features in a lightweight design. The Elliptical leg base provides the same stability as a double braced throne. A soft round seat with memory lock height adjustment and cast fittings make the 7708 an ideal lightweight throne for the professional on the go.
The black TH-02 Studio Headphones from Tascam are designed to deliver studio-quality audio for a wide variety of studio and music listening applications.
These closed-back headphones feature powerful, 50mm drivers that are set at 32 ohm impedance. This design aims to deliver a balanced, accurate response whether you're cutting tracks in the studio, or listening to music on your mobile device.
Engineered for comfort as well as sound quality, the TH-02 headphones feature padded headband and ear pads. Built with easy transport and storage in mind as well, the TH-02 headphones feature a collapsible, foldable design.
Roland PM10 Personal Monitor Amp for V-Drums
Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the new PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 10" 2-way coaxial speaker. Its compact design is perfect for small-sized drum kits, such as the TD-3Kit and the TD-6KV. Jam along with your favorite songs by connecting an external CD or MP3 player to the Line In jack. Balance the V-Drums and the external audio with the dedicated volume controls; adjust the tone with the built-in 2-band EQ.