Product Description for the JBL VRX932-LAP
The VRX932LAP is a powered, two-way, full-range line array speaker system. It is intended for small to mid size venues. The JBL DrivePack® DPC-2 amplifier module provides the power and the integrated DSP based input module system optimization and EQ. Since each VRX932LAP has a vertical coverage of 15°, line arrays up to 5 x 15° = 75° vertical included angle can be attained. Each cabinet houses 3 HF drivers mounted at equal distance on a waveguide. When combining multiple cabinets, (creating a continuous arc) the distance between the drivers to the adjacent cabinets remains the same creating a constant curvature line source. Furthermore the coverage can be optimized by means of the Array Configuration Selector (ACS), an amplitude shading feature (see page 19 and 20). Built-in rigging hardware, a dual angle pole mount socket and an array frame provide a variety of suspension options.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permist "array shading".
- Power Rating: 1750 Watts Peak, 875 Watts Continuous
- Frequency Range : 57 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response : 75 Hz - 20 Hz (+/-3db)
- Maximum Peak Output : 136 dB SPL at 1m
- Coverage Pattern : 100 x 15 nominal
- DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance) : LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts
- DPC-2 Output Sectoin : LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
- Autio Input Connector : XLR with loop through
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet
- HF Driver : 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in)
- User Controls : Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
- Signal Processings : DSP based, resident in Input Module
- AC Power Operating Range : 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements : 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure : 25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- Net Weight : 24 kg (52 lb)
- Optional Accessories : VRX-AF: Suspension array frame
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||23.5" x 13.75" X 17.5"|